Eating the right foods after exercise will certainly complement your fitness. Here are foods and beverages you can consume after exercise.
Many people exercise, but still confused about the foods that should be consumed after exercise sessions. Instead of eating fast food or energy drinks, you should try the following foods and beverages that you exercise maximum results, as quoted from Magforwoman.
1. Fresh fruit provides natural sugars to the body. You should avoid tea and coffee with sugar. Consuming tea or coffee after exercise will actually increase your blood sugar, triggering insulin response and convert carbohydrates into fat.
2. Milk chocolate can be a choice of beverage after your exercise session. Milk chocolate increases your energy and provide nutrients to the body. Milk also provides protein for your body.
3. White eggs after workouts are also good for you, but avoid egg yolks.
4. Fresh juices after exercise will fill your stomach and make you more relaxed. Orange juice, for example, provide carbohydrates needed by the body, and vitamin C at the same time.
5. Who knew peanuts or peanut butter can give you protein, fat and carbohydrates for your body. However, be sure not to eat too much.
6. Apples and yogurt can also provide carbohydrates, protein, and fiber to your body runs out of energy after exercise.